Welcome to our holiday flat with the fantastic panoramic view into the Weser Valley!
We – that is to say our two lovely dogs Ayka and Gretchen, the playful cats Mona and Lisa and and the cool tom cat Carlo, a proud turkey called Fritz with his two hens Berta and Greta, our sporty rabbits Rosi and Resi, the lively horses Anka and Saphira, the cheeky goat Scarabaja, brave ram Herribert with his flock, attentive cock Friedolin and his charming ladies and, finally, your friendly hosts Vilja, Dieter, Kristin and Annina. Are you curious now? You can find some pictures of the farm inhabitants here.
- Go on a trip with our carriage! (by appointment)
- Have a barbecue in the beautiful garden next to your holiday flat, with seating corner, ground trampoline, seesaw and sandpit.
- We get you fresh rolls and eggs from our happy hens every morning (at request).
- Have your breakfast on the big covered balcony while enjoying the panoramic view into the Weser Valley!
- We fill your refrigerator before your arrival (at request).
- Find collected information about sights and popular destinations within the region in your holiday flat.
It is the ideal holiday place for families:
- Children enjoy learning about the farm and its animals. If they solve the riddles of our farming game, they will receive the farm certificate (see pictures here).
- Feed and caress our farm animals!
- Learn how to drive a tractor with farmer Dieter!
- You can ride our horse Anka in the courtyard.
- Plenty of toys for outside are waiting: ground trampoline, seesaw, sandpit, basketball, football, scooter, Bobby car and sidewalk chalk.
- Table tennis and table football can be used in the basement.
- (Picture) books, cassettes, videos, games and a drawing table with farm pictures in the flat make even rainy days exiting.
- The flat also serves the little ones: baby’s changing unit, cot, highchair, potty-chair and a stool to reach the washbasin are available.
Our holiday flat is more than just an accommodation – you will find a second home in it! (see pictures here)
- The flat lies in the top floor and covers about 68 m2.
- It includes a large and light living room with TV and video, two bed rooms (one with a double bed and a cot, one with two single beds), one bath room with shower and WC and a kitchen, which also has an dishwasher, oven and a microwave. Wi-Fi can be accessed within the whole flat. Washing machine and freezer are located in the basement.
- The big southern balcony offers you an unforgettable view into the Weser Valley! How about having your breakfast right here?
- A small but beautiful garden with seating corner, ground trampoline, seesaw, sandpit and barbecue also belongs to the holiday flat. From this area you can watch turkey, chicken, horses and the lambs playing in spring.
- In the basement you can play table tennis and table football.
Check here to see when our holiday flat is still available.
When you found a date or if you have any questions left, you can contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming you on our farm soon! 🙂
31737 Rinteln, Germany
Tel.: +49 5751 7791 or +49 152 04428224
Fax: +49 5751 963217
Prices for the whole flat per night:
|Stay||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons|
|From 5 Nights||55.00 €||55.00 €||65.00 €||65.00 €|
|4 Nights||65.00 €||65.00 €||75.00 €||75.00 €|
|3 Nights||70.00 €||70.00 €||80.00 €||80.00 €|
|2 Nights||85.00 €||85.00 €||95.00 €||95.00 €|
|1 Night||90.00 €||90.00 €||100.00 €||100.00 €|
The prices in the table above include Wi-Fi, bedlinen, (bath) towels, and additional costs. Final cleaning is included as well.
Accommodation is possible for up to 4 persons plus one cot. After prior consultation you also may bring your beloved four-legged friends of course. 😉